Schiphol Trade Park
Schiphol Trade Park is directly next to Schiphol and has its own access road to the A4 and is linked via the A5 to the Port of Amsterdam. The business park’s ambition is to become the most sustainable business park in Europe. In terms of spatial planning, for example, a lot of thought is going into the use of green energy, reusing materials and the sustainable use of water. Companies located here not only have to fulfil sustainability requirements, but also the high image quality requirements in the field of, for example, nature inclusiveness, biodiversity, ecology and the living environment. The green image of the buildings is the ‘new normal’
at the business park
Schiphol Trade Park description
- On the highway A4 with own access road
- Strategic central location: direct logistical connection to Schiphol airport. Port of Amsterdam 15 minutes (via A5), Utrecht 30 minutes, Rotterdam 40 minutes
- Multimodal accessibility by road, air and rail
- Space for entrepreneurs with special logistics projects supported by the latest ICT solutions
- The best location for datacenters: direct access to highly developed fibernetwork with multiple backbone, close to a 200 MW power station, low-risk region with a stable government, favourable fiscal climate and stady price level, quickly operational. - Unique areas we develop together with you
- Value added trade: space for businesses that wish to combine logistics and distribution with additional services
- Lower investment costs through shared services such as energy, glass fibre, and park management
- Spacious, park-like green area
- Zoning, quality plan, and development plan. Spacious layout of area (142 ha) ensures diversity and provides entrepreneurs with ample business locations
- Innovation in every link of the supply chain
- Sustainable logistics solutions
- Municipality of Haarlemmermeer
- Schiphol Real Estate
Already established on this location
Fast Forward Freight, GEFCO, ICE Robotics, Nippon Express, OTX, PVH
About the area
About the area
Haarlemmermeer (Amsterdam Airport City), the most sustainable Dutch municipality, is the best choice for entrepreneurs because of its easy accessibility and central location within the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area.
Only 4 minutes from Schiphol Airport and 14 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station by train, Haarlemmermeer has been voted the Economic Top Location in the Netherlands for many years now. It offers an attractive business- and living environment. Home to over 700 international companies, Haarlemmermeer is a great location for new ideas and sustainable innovative activity. We are proud to be home to Park 20|20, the most sustainable business park in Europe which has attracted many international companies such as Danone, Asics, Irdeto, Schneider Electric, Fedex and Bluewater..
Haarlemmermeer: The beating heart of the Randstad!