Schiphol Trade Park
Schiphol Trade Park offers a combination of accessibility, sustainability, and innovation. It is divided into six distinctive areas: the Logistics Zone, Green Datacenter Campus, Trade Boulevard, A4 Skyline, The Valley, and another campus. Schiphol Trade Park is the most sustainable business park in Europe, in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area.
Schiphol Trade Park description
- On the highway A4 with own access road
- Strategic central location: direct logistical connection to Schiphol airport. Port of Amsterdam 15 minutes (via A5), Utrecht 30 minutes, Rotterdam 40 minutes
- Multimodal accessibility by road, air and rail
- Space for entrepreneurs with special logistics projects supported by the latest ICT solutions
- The best location for datacenters: direct access to highly developed fibernetwork with multiple backbone, close to a 200 MW power station, low-risk region with a stable government, favourable fiscal climate and stady price level, quickly operational. - Unique areas we develop together with you
- Value added trade: space for businesses that wish to combine logistics and distribution with additional services
- Lower investment costs through shared services such as energy, glass fibre, and park management
- Spacious, park-like green area
- Zoning, quality plan, and development plan. Spacious layout of area (142 ha) ensures diversity and provides entrepreneurs with ample business locations
- Innovation in every link of the supply chain
- Sustainable logistics solutions
- Municipality of Haarlemmermeer
- Schiphol Real Estate
Already established on this location
A company that already has bought a plot at Schiphol Airport Trade Park in the Energy Hub, is a sustainable Multi-fueltank-station that LNG, CNG, hydrogen and electrical energy supplies. There are in addition two reservation agreements: a logistics end user for 4 hectares and a hotel developer for 2.1 hectares. The cooperation AM Real Estate Development and Somerset Capital Partners has an irrevocable environmental license obtained for the development of a building of 27,000 m2 for high-quality logistics.
About the area
About the area
Airport City Haarlemmermeer, the most sustainable Dutch municipality, is the best choice for entrepreneurs because of its easy accessibility and central location within the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area.
Only 4 minutes from Schiphol Airport and 20 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station, Haarlemmermeer has been voted the Economic Top Location in the Netherlands for many years now. It offers an attractive business- and living environment. Home to over 600 international companies, Haarlemmermeer is a great location for new ideas and sustainable innovative activity. We are proud to be home to Park 20|20, the most sustainable business park in Europe which has attracted many international companies such as Asics and FIFPro.
Haarlemmermeer: The beating heart of the Randstad!